During your visit to this site our operating system will record
- The Internet domain of your Internet service, such as ‘xschool.edu’.
- The type of browser you are using, such as ‘Internet explorer’.
- The type of operating system that you use, such as Windows or Mac.
- The date and time you visit our site and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous web site you were visiting if you linked to us from another site.
This information is collected using ‘cookies’ and is used for statistical analysis and to help improve our site for user, for more information on cookies go to:http://www.cookiecentral.com/
Logged information is not disclosed outside of (insert name of school) staff or those under contract to conduct maintenance to web server components. We make no attempt to identify individuals from these records unless it is necessary to the investigation of a breach of law.
To celebrate the achievements of our students we seek to publish photographs of students and their work on our website. Only student first names are published with photographs and photographs of students are included as group photographs only.
Web beacons are images often embedded in code, that originate from a third party site to track visitor activities and used for statistical purposes. This site uses web beacons for statistical purposes.
Once you leave this site and go to a non-school site a different privacy statement is likely to apply and therefore you should check the security of the new website.